If the possibility of suffering is the foundation upon which is built the philosophy of so-called "merciful" abortion and euthanasia, then not one of us is safe from those wielding that bloody sword. Even those wielding it must one day face another wielding it in their direction. Cherry Bieber

February 1997 - Quote from Mother Teresa at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington attended by the President and the First Lady - "What is taking place in America is a war against the child. And if we accept that the mother can kill her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?"



KJV Psalm 94:16-23 "Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, 'My foot slippeth;' Thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me Thy comforts delight my soul. Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with Thee, which frameth mischief by a law? They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood. But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge. And He shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off."

"We do not stand any taller nor is there any work we do that is any greater than when we stand strong for the unborn child." Alabama State Senator Greg Reed

Other commentary I have written can be read at www.onthewritenarrowpath.blogspot.com

My husband's great blog is at www.christianease.blogspot.com


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Every single human life is a celebration!

We recently attended this year's Special Olympics Bowling Tournament.  As always, I am touched to the very depths of my heart by the passion these people have for life.  They may not face the challenges that we so-called "normal" people face, but they do, indeed, face plenty of challenges.  If we allow ourselves to receive the richness they add to life, we are surely rich among men.  I took the picture below, which epitomizes the Love shared between my beloved husband and our beloved Shana.  She had just bowled a strike.  I wish you could have seen the jig she danced!  Just spend some time looking at the picture and bask in the glow.  I pray it will encourage you to get outside of your own life challenges and reach out to give and receive the celebration of life.


Below, Shana is receiving a hearty congratulations from a fellow bowler.


Below is a picture of another some deemed unworthy of life...praise be to our Loving God having intervened!  You should hear this young man play that piano!  He plays strictly by ear and his head is full of God-given compositions that are beautiful beyond words! 





No comments: